This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website BotanicalMarvel.com website. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, BotanicalMarvel.com website.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our TERMS policy.
BotanicalMarvel.com website is operated by BotanicalMarvel.com staff and customer representatives and marketing department.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, state, country, national or international laws or regulations.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect, or malicious intent or a facetious way.
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors, or bully minors, or in fact others, in any way, shape, or form.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicited or unsolicited content or transmission regarded as spam.
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other intentional harm or one that is deliberately harmful codes/software/programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
• Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site, information, blog posts, or reviews, in contravention of the provisions of our terms as described herein with.
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our site;
• any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
• any software used in the provision of our site; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site within the parameters of this USE policy. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, when and where we decide to do so, completely at BotanicalMarvel.com discretion.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms described in this USE policy upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in BotanicalMarvel.com taking all or any of the following actions:
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site and blocking your use of BotanicalMarvel.com website.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to BotanicalMarvel.com.
• Issue of a warning to you.
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
• Further legal action against you.
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action BotanicalMarvel.com reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this USE page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you when you use BotanicalMarvel.com. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on BotanicalMarvel.com site.